AGC Glass Europe introduces new version of its popular Glass Configurator
The AGC Glass Configurator is now a fully integrated calculation platform that shows users the benefits of using high performance glass in facades.
The Glass Configurator – an online application developed by AGC Glass Europe – is a powerful tool that glass processors, facade and window manufacturers, architects and designers can use to calculate light, energy and safety properties. Single glazing, double and triple insulating glazing as well as laminated safety glass can all be configured. The latest version delivers even more functionality, such as acoustic calculations and photorealistic renderings.
- Configure products to comply with your specified properties: energy performance, aesthetics, acoustics, safety, etc.
- Work easily and quickly using drag-and-drop functionality.
- Create and download glass configurations (PDF reports).
- Find by performance: find the right product that meets your specifications in terms of optical, thermal, acoustic and safety performance.
- Find by acoustic performance: find the right product that meets your acoustic specifications.
- Check out the Glass Visualiser: see how the product looks in different types of buildings and environments.
- Save glass configurations for projects, calculations etc. in your personal account.
- Share your content.
Easy access, free of charge
The AGC Glass Configurator is a free service available in nine languages on all devices. Registration is easy and free of charge. The tool can be accessed at: https://www.agc-yourglass.com/configurator/app/login
AGC Glass Europe, a European leader in flat glass
AGC Glass Europe produces, processes and markets flat glass for the construction industry (external glazing and interior decoration), car manufacture and other industrial sectors (transport, solar power and high-tech). It is the European branch of AGC, a world leader in flat glass. It has over 100 sites throughout Europe and employs around 15,300 employees.